stories photos archives links contact

Thursday, February 03, 2005

I’m not fucking Fenton

Fenton had a huge piece of chunk between his legs. Not a hair on it, because he was ten. In my school we had a long fetid slab of aluminium for pissing against and Fenton stood further back than all of us – much further back with this mass of flesh lapping across his extended palm. The whole school knew about his whole dick.
‘
Fenton, what the fuck is that thing between your legs?’
‘Fuck off,’
he’d reply at less than two miles an hour.

He was a dry-brained droner, a low-toned thug with all his juices in the south:
‘
What kind of animal is that Fenton? Looks like a manatee.’
‘Fuh-huck off.’

------
‘
Girls first! Girls first!’
‘Nah – boys first. Who’s going to do it?
’

Through a hole in the scrappy hedge, behind a fence she showed us. The first pussy I’d ever wanted to see. But, I didn’t see anything and she was ten like me anyway. The rabble of shoving had ensured me a back seat at the mini stadium. The other boys barked without knowing why.

‘
Now the boys! Now the boys! Which one of you is going to do it?’
‘RuKsaK!
’

My eyes stretched a yard of astonishment as a took a back step or two.
‘
Not me. No way is it me. I saw nowt.’
‘Who gives a toss? Get your lob out and show it to them.’
‘I saw nowt.’

The ‘I saw nowt’ mantra I went with for the next five minutes proved a rotten negotiation trick. So, I stood in open view, unzipped, wheedled it out, let it lie down my fingers and blitzed:
‘You fucking seen enough?’

The girls yelped up a cloud of giggles. The boys lay in metaphorical piss on the floor. I let it slope back as my face lit crimson.

Walking away from the scene Donko rubbed his hand on my head and announced to all:
‘
You’re not fucking Fenton, are you RuKsaK?’
‘No I’m not – but I’ve fucking dealt with that now – you lot've got it coming. You’re going to have to get it out one day and you’re not Fenton either, are you Donko?
’

A complete puzzled laugh said it might take years for them to do so.
------
Fenton is a bricklayer now, with a baggy head, a slower, deeper drone and way too ugly to get any use out of that meat of his. Don’t know about Donko, but probably still dealing with stuff slower than most – lucky bastard.





!


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com